Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hurrah!!

Morning all, I wasn't going to post today, but this morning, thanks to some of the generous people who play the game at poker room, my laptop fund has been reached and I just had to share the news with you all! I know it's only low-limit poker, and it's only a few hundred quid - but just goes to show you how this goal setting thing works!

Yes, the money has been transferred to my bank account, so next week I'll be off to my friends PC shop for a new one. So anyone that's played with me will now be impressed by the speed of my play and those embarrasing delays are a thing of the past!

PS - don't tell the missus, I don't want her getting her hands on it, it's her birthday on Saturday - and she can lose money at the Trafford Centre quicker than I can at poker!

Toodle Pip All!!

1 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home