Monday, October 23, 2006

Murder on the Dance Floor

All those years visitng nightclubs, delivering my spiel to the lovely young ladies, and now I learn that they hated every minute. Well, according to the lovely Rosie, aka The Rotweiller.

Well, now you mention it Rosie, there are a few things that us blokes don't understand about you women. I've only got so much space in this virtual world, so have cut it down to a short list.

Just answer me one question. Why?

1. Oprah, Dr Phil, Trisha et al
2. Interior Decorating TV Programmes
3. Salad as a main course
4. Bathroom Crap
5. Shopping
6. Talking
7. Shoes / Handbags
8. Crying
9. Musicals
10. Those tiny, useless dogs
11. Going for coffee
12. Visiting YOUR family
13. Diets / Fad Workouts
14. Gay blokes
15. Soaps
16. Flowers and Chocolates

I was going to add 'commitment', but maybe we don't like that either.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

Thats a whole other essay, Mark. I'll get back to you though

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

17. Moaning about leaving the toilet seat up. Do we moan when you leave it down?
18. £120 for a haircut / handbag / pair of shoes
19. Asking dumb questions you do not really want to hear the truth to. Does my bum look big in this, etc etc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home