Friday, October 27, 2006

Reasons to be Cheerful

Just returned from the company Operations Meeting, with the 3 Ops Managers, the HR manager and a couple of directors. We talked about Operations, funnily enough. I had to spend the last 2 days here. It's a tough life sometimes.

This meant that I had 3 days off the poker tables. 3 whole days. Happy to report no shakes, no shivers and no cold sweats. I love this game and am very happy.

Two reasons. I had great feedback from everyone at the meeting and I am being moved on to the Senior Managers Forum in January I am led to believe. That means more responsibility (and accountability), but more money :-).

Also, I cleared a bonus at Bodog, so decided to empty my account back to Neteller, along with other current poker accounts so I can reload and do some bonus whoring. Netellet shows a profit for the month of £240 with a few more days to go. Another reason to be happy.

Finally, its my parents 40th wedding anniversay on Sunday. Big family night out for meal and drinks etc. at a local Italian restaurant which is very yummy.

Best get practising that Ciao and Prago......

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Juice said...

242 hands
VP$IP 42%
won $ WSF 28%
Net ($16.53)
BB/100 (17)
went to showdown 22.22%
Won $ at showdown 54.55%
PFraise % 4.95
Total Agression factor 1.48
loose passive/passive

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Well done on the promotion. I look forward to taking some of your newfound wealth. ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home