Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sigh

You hold AK and raise 6 x bb, one caller.
The flop is A 2 7 you bet double the pot, he calls.
Q on the turn, bet double the pot, he calls.
Check the J on the river.
He turns over AJ.
5% chance of winning, but he wins.

Now times this by 36 hands in almost identical situations so far this year.
AQ virtually the same, another 44 hands.

Poker Office now shows Ax beating AK and AQ almost 70% of times over 10,000 hands?

Really pissing me off now.

Fortunately for me, I've been paid off on a couple of flushes and sets v 2 pairs, so showing a 50$ profit for the month so far. Had I won 70% of AK and AQ hands (as the odd and probability depict) I would be over 400$ up.

So are the odds wrong or the online poker sites, as one surely must be?

3 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Nick said...

I'm going to start folding AK and playing Ax from now on.

It's the only way to win I tell you!!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

starting to think thats the way it's got to be :-(

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Online Poker is rigged. We all know it's true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home