Monday, November 27, 2006

Wonders Never Cease

I've just checked my Email and seen a message from Royal Vegas Poker.

They have asked their people to look into my comments and after passing the details on to their fraud department, they can find no evidence of any collusion or attempts to deceive by other players (no kidding!!). They have also checked the hands dealt and acknowledge that the run of hands was extreme and as a gesture of goodwill on their part, they have refunded half my initial stake.

So I've got 100$ back.

Unfortunately, they won't allow me to cash it out, so I have to play and win some money and cash out winnings only. Maybe there's a method in their madness......

6 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Play your $100 the Royal Vegas way.
Wait for those quads!!!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

$100! I'm gonna try that next time I have a dry run!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

It was obviously a female at Royal Vegas, I have a way with women you know.......

;-)

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger United113 said...

Very strange......

I have notices that the card generater on sites are all completely different. It is nigh on impossible odds wise for that many set of quads to hit in such a short run of hands??

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

I agree, and it got worse.
I ended up player 1232 hands at Royal Vegas and saw 16 quads. Once every 77 hands, very strange indeed.
I've uninstalled as I don't trust them - this isn't a moan or whine - but I ain't putting anymore of my money into something I don't trust.

:-)

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Christmas is approaching. Are you going to post some pictures from your work Christmas party?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home