Wednesday, November 15, 2006

60% Rakeback!!

Was trawling the Internet looking for my next poker site to bonus-whore and found an offer of 60% rakeback. Seemed a bit high to me, almost double the normal rates offered - so I did a bit of research and found the results very positive.
I downloaded the software and have played for 5 days and have earned 52$ in rake back! They pay directly into your account every week so you get your money quick.

The site is called Battlefield Poker ('d never heard of them before either) and if you download by clicking here you can also qualify for the 60% rakeback. OK, you don't get the new player bonus - but if you play fairly regularly, 60% rake back is a sizeable return on a regular basis, rather than a one off bonus. (If you download directly from their site, you WILL NOT get the 60% rakeback - you have to do it via the link above.)

What's the site like? Well, it's on the same Microgaming network as Crazy, Vegas & Gaming Club to name a few and seems to have a good reputation on the chat boards I viewed. The players at the 10/20c NL level are pretty loose and the average table at this level last night shows 63-70% of players seeing the flop and average pot sizes around the 9/11$ mark. The design is almost identical to the Ladbrokes layout, which I think is one of the best. The only thing I've not done is cashed out yet, but they tell me it is instant wih Neteller.

I'm an average poker player and have turned my 100$ opening balance into 168$ via table winnings, and a further 52$ in rakeback - so will be playing here for the next couple of weeks and see this as a sizeable impact on my BR. Not sure how many people take advantage of the rake-back deals around, but if someone wants to pay me 60% of the rake I generate - thank you vey much, I'll take it.
Also, the bonus at some site are so ridiculously time consuming to clear, I'm now seeing rake-back as a more viable return.

If you do download and decide to try it out - let me know as I get a very small $ for introducing you!! :-)

Our NTL box blew last night so I have arranged for their engineer to come round and repair it. This means no TV or Online until Friday - assuming they turn up. My experiences of NTL are not great, so if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why! Maybe I should set up a sweepstake on when they turn up........

Right, what can I do for two nights without playing poker - any ideas?

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every rakeback company I've enquired about has never been able to get anywhere near 60% rakeback unless you're on a tiny network and are generating $5k+ a month in rake. I'd be very weary of being offered 60% especially when This Is The Nuts and RakeBreak, the two largest and most respected companies, can only offer 40% and 35% respectively.

Am I right in thinking that the Prima sites have a mini-view option? I'm currently playing at Stars because I can 4 table with no overlap on my shoddy laptop!

Best of luck at the tables

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Any updates on your poker lessons and interviews? You're such a shark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home