Thursday, February 01, 2007

Photo Sex with Jennifer Aniston


Bet that got your attention. Well it sure got mine about 5 minutes ago when I found it on google right next to my name. Yes, apparantly I have done 'photoshoot sex' with Jennifer Anniston.

A little context is required here, I feel.

Earlier, at work, I overheard some of the guys talking about googling their own name to see what came up. So I just did and apparantly my name-sake in California is a well known photographer and has shot loads of pictures of very famous people including Britney Spears and, of course, Jennifer Aniston. His pictures of Brad's ex were so evocative (so the article said) that it was like he was having photo-sex with her.

I feel I have achieved something in life now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home