Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ah Well

It was bad enough I couldn't watch the semi final tonight. It was even worse as I received text messages with updates on the scoreline. But hey, you can't win them all. Just worse when you are convinced your team will win, and they lose convincingly. Playing well, scoring for fun and confidence was high, especially after the Roma result. Just hope this doesn't put United on tilt and they end up winning nothing.
This weekend is the Manchester derby, and working in an office 50/50 split between red and blue, there will be plenty of banter flying around, especially from the winners.

Anyway, it was the company's senior management meeting today/tomorrow, so I get to spend 2 days here. Things are going well at work, my area is way ahead of budget and with 2 months of our financial year to go, Life could be worse I suppose!

Poker is beginning to get back to winning ways. Poker Stars continues to frustrate, so I have cashed out my BritBlogger winnings and am concentrating on Poker Room, where the 25c Pot Limit tables are proving to be as fruitful now as they were a while back.
My BR is 110$ ahead so a focused effort on staying at this level for a while, until the BR has seen a continued growth, is my immediate plan. It's tough to ignor ethe temptation to step up a level, when you are used to higher levels, but BR management is the key so a few more weeks and I'll see how things go.

Anyway, off to bed - posting after a bottle of red wine and several pints of guiness is never a great idea!

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

United just couldn't get it together last night... oh well.

Good luck with building the bankroll mr Bloggerment CHAMPION!

Just let them know who you are at the table and I am sure they will fold everytime you bet!.. I would!


ATB

BM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home