Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ladies Needed



There I was, bragging about my jetsetting and it all came down to earth with a bump.
My trip to Bristol has been cancelled.
Before you start writing your words of consolation and heartfelt sorrow for me, worry not readers, it has simply been delayed by a week or two. Instead, I have a trip to Wakefield to look forward to on Friday.

There was, however, some great news for me today, that more than made up for the Bristol dissappointment. My request for more staff has been approved, and I have the OK to recruit 4 more.

You know what this means?

More attractive young ladies that have to sit in my office and impress me for an hour in an effort to get a job working for me! Little do they know the talents they will need to get the job.

It's a hard life sometimes.

PS - Poker, average.

9 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need a hand with the interviews, you know where to find me!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

Time for a pint in Brizzle?

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

Sounds good - is that a real place? Maybe I could interview you at the same time?

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Juice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Juice said...

I think thats slang for bristol mate. Besides im sure Rosie is too classy to work in your sleasy call centre. Also im not sure she can afford the waterproofs to protect her from being splattered with your drool! ;-)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

Juice is quite right. I ain't going to work in no call centre.

However, if I can manage to pull together the right wet weather gear I'm sure I can tolerate being bought a beer by a sleazy call centre manager. In fact, I'm certain of it

:0)

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

a sleazy call centre manager? A drooler? Where do you get this impression of me from?
I've never drooled over a woman in my life!
Anyway, I would love a drink Rosie, very kind of you. I'll let you know when the date is re-arranged.
:-)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger United113 said...

Funny...

Are their any attracttive women in bristol?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

Apart from Rosie - I very much doubt it.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home