Monday, July 30, 2007

Bye

Thanks D, but not a chance of me discovering the faith, the way I feel now is that there is something seriously wrong with online poker - this many bad beats are just so unlikely, it is bodering on the criminal.
Thats my view anyway, maybe i'm talking absolute bollox (won't be the first time and sure won't be the last!) - but i've had enough.
My VPIP tonight was 11%, flops seen 18% (6 max table).

Highlights of hands tonight included:

AJ v A9 on a A 4 8 flop. river 9

QQ v K6 on a 10 4 9 flop. river K (how does he call!?!?!)

AA v 2 4 (yes 2 4) and a convenient flop of A 3 5 to make sure we both knew we were ahead.

Then, last hand 78 on a 5 6 9 flop - he called with 9 something and hit runner runner full house.
You couldn't pick these cards any better if you tried!
So, enough for me, good luck in defending your crown next week, I'll be checking blogs for the stories!

Goodnight, and would the last person to leave please turn out the lights.

8 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. not sure what to say.......

I think a break would do you the world of good mate.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger The 80th Minute said...

I have left the light on, so that u can find easy your way back!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Swifty said...

You can't let the bastards grind you down.

But if poker's making you miserable then it's right to have a break.

Good luck and hope to see you around on MSN :)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Take a break and come back refreshed - I'm feeling your pain right now myself..

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger exile57 said...

Errr excuse me, but you wouldn't let me leave, so you can't!!! I've clawled off my death bed to come and get you to hang in there so (if blackmail works) you have to stay and fight on with me :)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Juice said...

Hey Mark,

Havent you ever heard of the phrase being its unlucky to be superstituous?

Perhaps concentrating on how many times you lose when 90% favorite is affecting how you play your hands.

I really think you need to take a look at how you are playing your hands. Perhaps you are overplaying your premium hands fr example.

Anyhow perhaps you should switch to a different form of poker or take a break and take a fresh look at your game or something.

By the way I dont think online poker is fixed but i do think that because its faster and more hands get played you are more likely to get a wider ranger of card variations in a short space of time.

Juice

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Amatay said...

Come back.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger dD said...

and i've just linked you up ffs !

oh, i turned the kitchen light on as well ...

regards

dD

btw plo8 allegedly has the lowest variance :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home