Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Save The Exile!!

I recently met 'Exile57' over at Cell's blog, and just read that she is stopping her blog!!

Maybe if we all stop by and leave her a few words of support and encouragement - she'll reconsider. Although I have only just started reading her blog, I enjoy reading various different takes on the game and how to play it - and it saddens me that someone thinks they aren't noticed! I don't always leave comments on blogs, but that doesn't mean I'm not reading them!!

Hope you don't mind this Exile - I have the best of intentions - and I wish you the best for the future (but how will we know how things are going if you're not blogging?!).

Do you realise that you will need something else to fill the void of not blogging and will either:

Start eating loads of chocolate and other comfort food put on loads of weight, making you depressed and generally unwell until you become an old spinster with lots of cats and a faint smell of wee.

Maybe you'll start talking to the walls as a release of the feelings you used to get rid of by blogging, and the lack of this anger release will make you become embittered. Before you know it, your employer has sacked you, your friends have disowned you and without the funds to pay your mortgage, you'll quickly descend into a state of total madness and end up living in a cardboard box outside Bloggers HQ - shouting obscenities at the employees as they pass until the police move you on.

Maybe you'll take up another hobby like smoking or drinking and end up being a social outcast as more and more of these types of activities are being banned by our government.

Or, worse case scenario - you get taken in by the Google Hairy Gymnast Cult!!!

All because you stopped blogging.......

:-)

7 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger exile57 said...

LMAO, I can't believe you did this.

Just one question.........what happens if I am all those things already even while I have a blog? lol

I really do have to thank you for yet another laugh today and for your kick up the butt ;)

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pardon my lewdness ...

but, exile57 ... is that really you ? baby !!

sorry ... been hanging about with this testorone macho macho mob way too long :)

regards

dD

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Swifty said...

dD - she's faaarrrrrr nicer than that in real life.

Down boy!

:p

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

Hi Exile - I can't believe you are any of these things - you look far too nice for that! And as for mood swings, I can do great impressions of a 3 year old, when I'm at the Poker tables!

Excuse my friend dD - he's been married waaaaaaayyyyyy too long ;-)

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woof woof, woof woof !!

excuse me while I go howl at the moon ......

regards

dD

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger exile57 said...

LMAO.......well I've never laughed so much since I decided to kill my blog, how strange life is :)

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger The 80th Minute said...

Hi,
returned the favor!

Cheers,
Dremeber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home