Friday, June 01, 2007

Lazy Buggers!

Is it just me, or have you noticed the increased number of comments being left on your Blog during the day? I used to get a few comments during the evening by bloggers who, like me probably, read blogs whilst they are playing (or in between playing). But now, I am regularly getting comments from 9am – 4pm (never after 4pm strangely).

What’s the reason for this?
Are our blogs more interesting, so people are reading during the day?
Are there more bloggers out there, so therefore more time reading them?

Or is it because you are a bunch of skiving sods, and have nothing better to do during the day? Do your bosses know how much time you spend reading and commenting on blogs when you should be working?
Also, I can’t see a comment left on my blog after 4pm, so not only do you spend most of your working day reading and commenting on other peoples stories – but you knock off early as well!

(Thinks to self quietly……’I see a blackmail opportunity here……’)

So, would you all mind commenting below on where you work and the name of your boss – and I’ll Email him/her and tell them that you never take part in this type of activity and are far too busy working to even consider the possibility that blogs even exist (what is this internet thingy anyway?), let alone read them in works time.

OK – Just been out to the shop, as my blog wants to send Clouds blog a birthday card. With no expense spared, here's the one it chose:





PS - Can’t wait for the party.

5 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I only comment after arriving home from a long hard day at work down da mine....( 5.44pm!)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Nick said...

I am so touched now.
I think I'm gonna cry (well I think I would cry if I got that card from anyone).

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Nick said...

And errrr...
I got my dates wrong.
It's actually monday.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO!! Thats the best card ever!!! SUPERB!

p.s. I deliberately left this comment after 4pm just to make you feel better, only problem is that it's Sunday!!!!! loool

ATB

BM

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger dD said...

internet access from work .... you lucky bastards !

regards

dD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home