Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged!

Not the electronic type, I promise.
OK, after posting the last piece, decided to catch up on reading some blogs and found I had been tagged by Acorn, and have to write 7 things about myself that no one knows. So, here goes:

1 - I am a qualified football referee. Not at all interested in refereeing 'grown up' football after witnessing so much fighting and violence, as well as uncomplimentary statements about me. I figured it was a matter of time before someone punched my lights out, so I now referee under 11's to under 16's on a Sunday.

2 - I used to work for Bobby Charlton. He has a travel agent near where I live, and I worked there for 3 years.

3 - I was in a choir as a youngster until, well, that thing that happens to boys around a certain age. And spoilt everything.

4 - I was incredibly accident prone as a youngster and have broken my arm on 5 seperate occasions, including once when it was in a plastercast from a previous break.

5 - Walking home from a club late one night after not being able to get a taxi, I passed an alleyway and intervened in a 'situation' between a woman and a strange man. I pushed him over a wall, knocking him out, she ran off and I never saw her again.

6 - I still miss my grandparents, 12 years after they died.

7 - I always wanted to be a daddy.


So I get to tag someone else, and there doesn't look like there is anyone left, so I will tag:

Resident Evil (Dudley) - hopefully giving him something to do with his first post!!

I'd also love to hear the thoughts of 88% Concentration, as his blog is compulsive viewing, if a lot scary as he depicts a man out of control - but I doubt he will read my blog.

OK, off to play the 750$ Added at PKR (They still haven't replied to my Email, which is a little surprising considering the content) - anyone care to guess where I may finish?

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

3. A priest molested you?

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

lol, a different interpretation sir!
I was, of course, referring to the testicles hitting the ankles.

;-)

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello daddy :)

re "statcounter"

do i have to download and install from my pc or can i fire it straight onto my blog ?

regards

dD

aka ResdentEvil

ps thanks for the "tag" :)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

I don't remember downloading anything, they just Email you some text which you copy and paste on to your template.
Sounds difficult, but it's actually pretty easy. When you're ready to do it - maybe we can IM and I can talk you through it?

Cheers,
M.

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good.

i assume IM=instant messaging ?

er .. er .. what do i need to use that ??

call myself a geek ! what a fkn donkey !

regards

dD

aka ResdentEvil

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

lol, man of the new century I see!!

Type in your Email address in the comment box, and I'll drop you a mail. If you're nervous about your Email address on public view - delete the comment a few minutes later, as I get comments Emailed to me anyway, so will have a record.
Or, Acorn has my Email, he can forward anything on.

Cheers,
M.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff ref :)

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark

all sorted !

just clicked the correct button and there was the code, on statcounter site, simple copy'n'paste onto the blog :)

a man of the new century indeed !!

regards

dD

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

Good stuff - you'll be sending Emails next!!

Have you divulged the blog address yet so I can have a look?

Cheers,
M.

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

email ? email ?
does that need first or second class stamp :))

I have not "published" the blog address, yet ...
i mean, come on, i take enough stick for "dudley" as it is !

more or less decided to let u know the address after bb9 ... then if the blog gets slated, i dont have to "face" anyone for a whole week !

at the moment, the blog is full of ... scribblings ... very little to do with poker, i might add ... bugger, i do go on dont I ??

so u can imagine the size of the posts on my blog at the moment ... new toy, after all.

to finish up - the first post you'll see will be the bb8 write up so at least thats sometning pokery :)

regards

dD

aka ResdentEvil

oh fk it - email attached to the blog is -- dudloi**jubii**co**uk = how cool, thank you Rosie !!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

I've read books in less time than that comment!
Only joking, good luck with the blog, I'll link you up once I know it - you may pick up another 1 or 2 readers!

Ciao,
M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home