Sunday, September 10, 2006

And The Beats Go On

Another tough night on the tables, and had it not been for this hand, I would be crying right now.
For the record, my biggest single hand win:

50$ NL Table
On the BB, dealt A 10 suited.
Player 1 raises to 4 x BB, Player 2 calls, rest fold to me.
Good or bad call here? Suited and reasonable kicker and no further raise possible after me, so I call.

Flop is Ks 2s 7s.

I make a $1.50 bet to encourage a raise. Player 1 calls, Player 2 raises to 5$.
I raise to 10$. Player 1 calls, Player 2 moves all in with his remaining $60 (I have about 70$ left at this point and call, as does Player 1.
Turn is a 10d
I move all in with last 10$ or so - Player 1 calls.

Player 1 turns over KK
Player 2 turns over Js 10s
I turn over my nut flush and pray that the board doesn't pair on the river.

It doesn't and I take a 220$ pot and a nice 140$ or so profit.

The rest of the night was a blur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home