Friday, April 06, 2007

BritBloggers III - Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back to the Table



I'll be there. That's as good a reason as any to play, as Poker Stars loves giving my money to other players.

Nah, only joking. Well, kind of. They do like giving away my money.

Still, the sun is shining outside, it's a bank holiday, and I've booked the week off next week, so there are many reasons to be happy. Not least as I spent the morning in the garden and the afternoon in the park with Mia. Frolicking and playing in the lovely sunshine, whilst Cathy paints the bathroom. Something wrong with the roles in our household, but as I said to Cathy, the bathrooms fine, it doesn't need painting. Yes it does, she replied. Well you paint it then.

Actually, I painted the living room once, and it was so streaky, she's never trusted me to paint another room. I'm allowed to do undercoats and exterior painting (she doesn't like ladders), but that's about it. Creosoting fences is OK as well.
However, to redress the balance, I do most of the cooking, becasue, well, I'm good at it and she isn't. She could burn a cup of coffee.

Anyway, back to the tables for a quick hour. No doubt more monsters will be flopped and then taken away from me with the unlikeliest of cards. Unfortunatley, thats the way things have been running for me recently, my last 5 full houses have cost me a few buy ins, all to one outers on the river. My hand history over the past 4/5 weeks would give the conspiracy theorists enough to keep them going for a long time.


Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully

I'll stop now.

4 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Blogger game pimpage! Looking forward to seeing you there. You can see, first hand, me winning this one!! hehe

It's not cockiness, its confidence!

lol

BM

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Nick said...

I do hope you weren't singing that!!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

No probs Milky Mik - my 30 viewers will now be aware of it.

I am a bit of a whizz on the microphone. But only after a dozen pints of Guinness. You should see me dancing, I taught John Travolta all he knows.

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women eh

Can't live with em can't live without em bla bla blaI

I added a link to your blog :) Good luck at the tables

 

Post a Comment

<< Home