Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sick

#['p;,lol

Mia wrote the above, can't really delete it, these being her first words on the information super-highway that is the internet. Funny how 'lol' got at the end, maybe she thought the first 6 characters were so funny, she had to laugh out loud.

Poker and life are mirroring each other quite amazingly at the moment. The ups and downs of anyone's life can sometimes make for fascinating reading, however, I don't think mine falls into this category.
The mood in the house seems to swing at the drop of a hat. I don't talk about 'lumps' as I'm trying to change the subject and lighten the mood, rather than talk about it every 5 mins and make us think about it more. This is sometimes interpreted as me not caring, whch is not the case. The difference between men and woman never more apparant.

Anyway Cathy has gone shopping to the Trafford Centre wth her mum (who doesn't know a thing), so at least we both have some breathing space. I spent the afternoon in the garden with Mia, playing and weeding.

Had the most amazing run of bad luck on the tables last night, dealt KK 9 times and not one won. I was staggered, 4 ran into AA, another 3 flopped an A and a str8 and flush meant it was a very depressing night. I don't think this could happen anywhere other than online, and just what I didn't need with my current mood.

On a more happy note, looking forward to the Blogger tourny later, hopefully should be a bit of fun and lighten my mood a litle. Sorry,this is probably a depressing post, so I'll tell a joke o lighten the mood somewhat.

Why do women wear make up and perfume?

Because they're ugly and they smell.

Funnier from a 10 year old though.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the very best for tomorrow. WP in the tourney, but rosie is growling!!!

gl

BM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home